With Arizona's blazing hot summer temperatures, the last thing anyone would want to see is their cooling system breaking down as the heat ramps up. We have expert staff available to help you keep your HVAC system at its best performance. We recommend maintenance or tune-up at least twice a year at the beginning of each season. Our staff will provide a through checkup of your system and pinpoint any low performing sub systems of your HVAC unit for repair (e.g. Compressor, blower motor, condenser fan motor, run capacitor etc.)
Regular price: $74.99
The Importance of Proper Tune-Up for your HVAC system
- It increases the lifespan of your system. For example, many compressors run hot and fail due to low volumes of chemicals like Freon being used. A tune-up would correct this error.
- It will save you money on electricity bills. For example, coils cleaning will make the system perform more efficiently.
- It will help you prepare financially in case costly parts will need to be replaced or are near the end of their lifespan.
- It will protect you from system breakdown in the middle of peak seasons.
Our Checklist will Include:
- Check transformer, capacitance of capacitor, blower motor, condenser fan motor, compressor current drawn as compared with their ratings.
- Check filter supplied by the customer, replace as necessary.
- Check the freon level for high and low side for sub cooling and super heat.
- Note down supply return temperature delta, explain to customer if delta exceeds normal behavior.
- Inspect for any blackening of contactors, transformers and relays.
- Testing of all the safety components and all the boards.
- Check thermostat settings.
- Check condenser outdoor coils and recommend coil cleaning if found dirty.
- Inspect for any loose wiring and erosion of wires due to sun damage.